I realized today that I know when I've been neglecting my blog by the following hint: My mom asked me if I was going to update my blog soon. I then realized it has been almost a week since my last post. But then again, how do you top the Great Couch Caper? I decided I'd just go with yet another list ( I am a big list person and Bonehead gives me all kinds of grief about that fact) to fill you in on what I've been up to in the past week.
1. I've been spending a large amount of time trying to figure out why my pinkie toenails grow so much faster than the others.
2. I've been busy reading 58 pages of the book I bought last Saturday. One. Paragraph. At. A. Time.
3. Apparently I've been busy teaching Critter how to shove his binky in MY mouth in order to shut ME up.
4. I attended a hog roast with the best grilled corn I've had all summer.
5. I've been avoiding exercise with a stubbornness usually only reserved for things my husband wants me to do.
6. I've been busy watching the house on the corner get re-sided by people who should have put the power tools away BEFORE cracking open the beer.
7. I've been busy un-clogging the drain I accidentaly filled with dough.
8. I've been busy folding laundry and hoping it puts its self away.
9. I spent some time in Wal-Mart listening to the echo where the juice boxes are supposed to be.
10. I've been busy changing some very unfriendly diapers.
16 minutes ago