Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday


I have been attacked, infiltrated, and body slammed by cold germs. Or virus. Or whatever it is. Needless to say, when my head feels like it's been filled with eternally expanding goop, the motivation for exercise seems to escape me. I did get two work outs in this past week, but other than that, I have put things on hold.

-1

I did lose 1 pound. And I have come to the conclusion that, sick or not sick, I need to hop back on the exercise train this week. Critter's first birthday is on Saturday, and we will be celebrating. I most certainly do not intend to gain weight, nor do I plan to duplicate my 3 day Super Bowl celebration.

This week, my two biggest goals are the following:

1. Getting back into the exercise routine.

2. Learning how to celebrate in moderation.

I'm hoping it will be a good one.

5 comments:

Jafael said...

Awesome work! A weight loss even when sick! I'm impressed.

for a different kind of girl said...

That's fantastic! Good for you for pushing through even when you don't feel well. I've been feeling so exhausted with this cold that I can't even move when I get up.

Anonymous said...

Still going in the right direction that is what maters! Get feeling better that is Mothers orders. Love you and very proud of you!

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Good girl!!! I've had a lot of stress and have managed to lose 10 lbs....and didn't even know it...ba haaaaa.

On the Starbucks thing....MAKE YOUR OWN.....so much cheaper and you can make them pretty much fat free.

Johnny said...

What is this "moderation" thing of which you speak?