Wednesday, May 7, 2008

5 Things

5 Phrases Heard in Our House Daily

Because I said so.

Have you seen…?

Smoochie, let the dog out/in.

Poke and annoy.

You are so full of bean dip!




5 Things Most People Don’t Know About Me


I hate anything mechanical. I don’t WANT to know how it works, I just want it to do so.

There is currently a hostile dandelion takeover in my back yard.

I’d much rather clean a toilet than match socks.

I envy people with thick eyelashes.

I inherited my Mother’s secret desire to walk into a grocery store, up to a shelf, insert my arm up to my armpit, and walk until I reach the end of the aisle- clearing everything off. Why? I have absolutely no clue.




5 of My Many Favorite Things


The smell of summer right after a heavy rain.

Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino.

Walking into town for dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant on a hot summer night.

A lined notebook just screaming for lists to be made.

A weekend afternoon at home with Bonehead, Smoochie, and Critter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about "I'll have to charge you?"